Waec Novdec index Number Checker – waec ghana index number
Waec Novdec index Number Checker – waec ghana index number; Welcome to the WAEC Online Registration for WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES website. Below is a list of steps that you will go through to complete this registration. Go through these steps carefully, making sure you have the necessary information required before you proceed.
|1. MANUAL FOR WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2022: Click here to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2022 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES.
3. LIST OF MUSIC SET PIECES: Click here to download a copy of the music set pieces for the 2022 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
4. SET OF LITERATURE BOOKS: Click here to download a copy of the set of literature books for the 2022 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
5. SPECIAL NEEDS FORM: Click here to download a copy of the special need form
6. PRACTICAL VENUES: Click here to download a copy of your practical venues
7. Click here to download the WAEC Biometric Software
8. Click here to download scheme of Examination_2022
9. Click here to download prescribed texts for English Language (Core) paper 2
10. Click here Click here to download prescribed texts for Ghanaian Languages
How to Check NOV/DEC Index Number
Here are the steps to follow to find your NOVDEC Index Number checker portal.
#Step 01; Open your web browser
#Step 02; Visit the WAEC Ghana Registration Portal
#Step 03; Navigate to WAEC Registration button
#Step 04; Enter your Invoice Number
#Step 05; Tap on Fetch Index Sheet
#Step 06; Print a copy your Index Number sheet or save it as a PDF
How to Check your NOV/DEC Exams Centers
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Ghana has a various examination centers across the country. Kindly follow the steps to check your examination center now.
- Access WAEC Registration Portal
- Tap on “Click here for admission notice”
- Enter your Index Number or Invoice, Name, and Date of Birth
- Tap continue to view your examination center
- Print a copy or save it as a PDF