SASSA reapplication – SASSA reapplication 2023 online application
Is the new Reapplication same as the old one?
SASSA reapplication – SASSA reapplication 2023 online application; No, the R350 grant reapplication process is still the same, however, their system has been updated to sift unqualifying applicants stricter than before.
If I was getting the R350 grant before, will I still qualify?
Previously, people submitted dormant or new accounts with no money coming in or out, and the system could not detect other accounts with monies/balances that disqualify the application.
So, the answer is YES or NO. Other applicants might not continue getting the SRD grant, and some applicants rejected previously might now be accepted as beneficiaries.
How do I reapply for the R350 SASSA grant?
How To Reapply For Sassa R350 Grant?
- Go here www.srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click SMS.
- You’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP)
- Enter the OTP.
- Continue to complete the SASSA R350 application by filling in the required information.
- Click Submit to send your application to SASSA.
How To Track Your Appeal
- Go to the SRD Grant website.
- Scroll down to ‘Application for reconsideration‘
- Click on the yellow bar.
- Fill in the required fields.
- You will now be able to view your information.