SAPS preliminary trainee application form 2023 – SAPS preliminary trainee application form 2023/2024
SAPS preliminary trainee application form 2023 – SAPS preliminary trainee application form 2023/2024; The South African Police Service has announced that the application form for the preliminary traineeship has been updated. The application for the Preliminary Trainee Programme at the South African Police Service (SAPS) is now available on their website. The deadline for applications is Friday, 18 November 2018.
All applicants must meet these requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between 21 and 30 years old
- Have obtained a certificate or diploma from any recognised tertiary institution in one of the fields listed below: Administration, Accounting, Early Childhood Education, Office Management or Social Science with a minimum Grade 12 qualification OR
- Have obtained an N3 qualification from any university in one of the following fields: Administration, Accountancy, Business Management, Security Studies or Social Sciences with an N3 Management Certificate OR
- Possess a National Vocational Qualification (NQF 4-5) in one of these fields: Administration, Accounting, Early Childhood
This article will attempt to provide an overview of the SAP’s preliminary trainee application form.
The SAP’s preliminary trainee application form is a written test. This means that answers are provided in writing rather than orally. The written test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions and lasts for 90 minutes. To be considered for the role, applicants must score at least 22 out of 60 questions correctly which equates to around 37% of the total possible score.
The application form in the SAPS website is structured and easy to fill out. It does not ask for many personal details from the applicant because it’s not necessary.
The online form is made up of a few different pages:
- Basic information about the applicant, such as their contact details, ID number and email address.
- The form requires the applicant to provide information about their work history, which includes education and experience.
- The applicant has to fill out information about any convictions or pending criminal charges they might have, as well as whether or not they are a citizen of South Africa.
- Lastly, applicants need to provide information on their previous employers’ addresses and phone numbers so that verification can be done prior to application approval or rejection.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SAPS Recruit. To apply for the post of a Recruit Constable, a candidate must complete the information contained on this form. Please ensure that all fields are completed with correct information and that the form is signed before submission.
This form will be accepted only if it is printed and signed by the applicant and countersigned by an accredited person, such as their school principal, employer or other responsible adult before submitting it to: The National Police Service Recruits Office, Private Bag X1103, Pretoria 0001
The following documents are required: Latest School Results /Grade 12 Certificate/or Grade 11 Certificate (Transcripts) / Driving Licence or Learners Permit and ID Document or Passport.
How do I fill out an application form?
- Prepare yourself. Preparing before filling out any job application is essential, and it makes the process much easier and more productive. …
- Research the company. …
- Plan your time allocation. …
- Be honest. …
- Add keywords. …
- Proofread your application. …
- Include your resume. …
- Include your cover letter.