Safari Sales Consultant at Shugulika Africa Limited
Shugulika Africa Limited
Date Posted:Feb 13 2023
Deadline (Date): Feb 27 2023
Our client is looking for a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for creating custom itineraries for our clients and ensures that the tour file is maintained and updated throughout the customer journey lifecycle.
- Handle all leads from clients (including individuals, agents, and corporates) with the correct costing and within the appropriate turnaround period specific to Takims Holidays.
- Be proactive with leads by recommending services, activities, upselling, alternatives and any additional information on itineraries, suitable to the specific client.
- Maintain the tour file from beginning to completion, including communicating with hotels, airlines and other suppliers.
- Liaise with inter-company teams such as accounting, operations and air-travel to coordinate the tour file logistics.
- Maintain good relationships with all our suppliers via phone and email conversations.
- Report any challenges to the Head of Department, including any issues on the quality of services from third party suppliers.
- Must be familiar with all existing products and services offered by Takims Holidays and in addition take a proactive role in learning about any new ones.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and represent our brand positively always.
- Ability to work under pressure and make changes to itineraries at the last minute to accommodate our clients’ needs.
- Previous experience in tour consulting / sales encouraged but not required.
- General knowledge of Tanzanian geography and national parks.
- Ability to take initiative on new challenges.
- Desire and willingness to learn about both the tourism industry and Takims Holidays.
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing.
- Conversational Kiswahili.
- Good organizational skills such as time management, and prioritizing tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook / Office 365.
- Can work in a team and have good interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years office experience.
How to Apply:
ALSO READ: Jinsi ya Kupata TIN Namba Online Process how to Get Tin Number Online in Tanzania
Leave a Reply