Ruaha catholic University online Application 2022/2023 – RUCU Online Application 2022/23
Ruaha catholic University online Application 2022/2023 – RUCU Online Application 2022/23: Welcome to the official website of Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU). RUCU is a private university owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference. The University is located in Iringa Municipality in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania on the premises of former Dr. Amon J. Nsekela Bankers’ Academy. The University was established in 2005 as a constituent college of the St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT). The college grew swiftly, leading to it officially becoming, on the 29th September 2014, a fully-fledged University. Since its beginning, RUCU has been offering transformative relevant education rooted in its noble mission statement:
“To complement government efforts on providing opportunities for the acquisition, development, and dissemination of knowledge through quality demand driven degree and non-degree programmes to students and other stakeholders by quality teaching, research and consultancy using development in ICT and motivated human resources to enable students and other stakeholders become responsible professionals and leaders with morals and ethical values for a happy, healthy and peaceful livelihood in the society.”
To date RUCU has five Faculties and one institute namely: the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS); the Faculty of Law (FOL); the Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (FICT); the Faculty of Education (FOE); the Faculty of Business and Management Sciences (FBMS) and Institute of Allied Health Sciences (IAHS).
In each Faculty and institute, RUCU offers a wide range of academic disciplines for Certificates, Diplomas, Undergraduate Degrees as well as for Post-Graduate Degrees. Our highly qualified academic, administrative and supporting staff are committed to our superb mission of equipping students with meaningful competencies that can contribute to nation building. As a result, RUCU graduates are known throughout Tanzania and beyond to be creative professionals that work to create positive change for the betterment of the society.
Are you stuck deciding which university is the best for you? Make a wise choice by choosing Ruaha Catholic University to begin a meaningful preparation for a brighter future.
To be a hub of education excellence and moral finesse.
RUCU’s MissionTo be a committed institution of higher learning which provides:
Demand driven quality education to students so as to enable them become responsible professionals with moral and ethical values in the society.
Quality teaching, research and consultancy for quality manpower output for services and leadership.
Our Core Values
In achieving its Vision and fulfilling its Mission, the University will constantly subscribe to the following values
Academic Excellence in teaching, research and service to the public will be well recognized and forms an important part of the academic and organisational life of the institution.
Academic Freedom characterized by a culture of free and critical thought and enquiry, tolerance of diversity views and as open exchange of ideas amongst the staff and/or students.
Result orientation characterized by a culture of of having a plan that sets to achieve strategic results for the institution and realizing such plans as fully as possible.
Quality service and leadership to be promoted for all core and support activities.
Good governance by ensuring transparent decision making and full participation of stakeholders in the development of the institution and major policy shifts.
Innovation and creativity in all activities of the institution and underpinned by a dedication to quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Moral Integrity and the willingness to serve to be cultivated amongst both staff and students and to be embedded in all policies.
Equal Opportunity to be ensured in all activity areas and supported by determination to eliminate discrimination on the basis of personal, ethnic, religious, gender or other social characteristics.The Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
How to register for RUCU
Registration for An Admission Account:
- Visit RUCU Online Application System via this link>> https://oas.rucu.ac.tz/#:~:text=Welcome%20to%20RUCU%20%E2%80%93%20Online%20Application%20System%20(OAS)&text=Applicants%20are%20required%20to%20apply,TPB%20after%20getting%20reference%20number.
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e. Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online RUCU
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Ruaha Catholic University via the RUCU online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Ruaha Catholic University, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA kwa M-Pesa
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni: 888999
- The Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 LIPA Bili, PAY bill
- Then chose 3 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni: 888999
- Then Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,the reference number is shown in red colour: eg.Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 Lipia bili
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni ni: 888999
- The Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg.Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX