nsfas appeal for returning students 2022 – nsfas appeal 2022 opening date
nsfas appeal for returning students 2022 – nsfas appeal 2022 opening date; The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has stated that there is no set closing date for the appeals for the 2022 academic year. However, students are reminded that they have 30 days to appeal after receiving the news from the organization that their application was denied.
How long does it take for NSFAS to respond to appeals?
Here’s how to appeal on myNSFAS – How To Submit A NSFAS Appeal
- Log into your “MyNSFAS” account on www.nsfas.org.za
- Click the ‘Track Funding Progress’ option
- Check the application progress tabs
- If your application status reflects an unsuccessful message, you may submit an appeal by clicking on the ‘Submit Appeal Tab’
- Once you are on the ‘Application Appeal’ page, you can see the reason for your unsuccessful application status
- You are then able to choose the appeal reason
- Then upload certified supporting documents to support your reason
- Then click ‘Submit Appeal’
- You may now track the progress of the appeal on your myNSFAS account.