Mzumbe second selection pdf – Mzumbe university selected candidates
Mzumbe second selection pdf – Mzumbe university selected candidates; Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance.
Mzumbe University origin can be traced back to 1953 when the British Colonial Administration established a Local Government School in the country. The school was aimed at training local Chiefs, Native Authority Staff and Councilors. The level of training was elevated after Tanzania (Tanganyika) independence to include training of Central Government Officials, Rural Development Officers and local Court Magistrates. In 1972, the then Local Government School was merged with the Institute of Public Administration of the University of Dar es Salaam to form the Institute of Development Management (IDM-Mzumbe). IDM was a higher learning institution for training professional managers in the public and private sectors.
Given the natural growth of the Institute over the years of successful operation and the changing national and international human resource needs, the Government transformed it into fully fledge public University. This was made under the Act of Parliament No.21 of 2001. In December 2006, the Mzumbe University Act No 21 of 2001 was repealed by the Universities Act of Tanzania No. 7 of 2005 and replaced by the Mzumbe University charter, 2007 which now guide the operations and management of the University. The mandate of the University as stipulated in the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 focuses on training, research, publications and public service cum consultancy.
Check MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Selected applicants 2022/2023 and MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Registration status in Tanzania: The Mzumbe University Application Status Check allows you to check the most up-to-date information about your application: The status of your application can be tracked by logging into MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Portal.
Find out Mzumbe University Selected applicants, log in to MZUMBE UNIVERSITY student Portal to see your Application status within the given deadline. If your application for admission is successful and accepted by the faculty, you will receive an offer of admission in the Application Portal. In that case, the University will provide a deadline by which you must respond to the offer. If you want to accept the offer of admission, it is necessary that you log in and accept it in the Application Portal within the given deadline
How do I Check MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Selection 2023? – Check MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Selection 2023
- From the homepage, Check the Selection List.
- Download the MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Selection List PDF.
- Save the PDF on your Phone/Computer.
- Find your Name from the Downloaded Selection List.
- Print your Selection List for documentation.
How do I Check MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Selection 2023?
- Visit the Mzumbe University MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online application webpage, via this link here
- Log into your account using your index number and password
- Read details and List of selected applicants” and proceed to the details of your admission.
How to confirm admission at the Mzumbe University (MZUMBE UNIVERSITY)
- Enter the MZUMBE UNIVERSITY website click here
- Login to your admission profile in the University admission system
- Request a confirmation code through a link in your admission profile.
- You will receive a SPECIAL CODE sent to you via SMS or will be show in the system.
- Enter the SPECIAL CODE you received into your admission profile to complete your confirmation
Leave a Reply