MUST online application login – MUST Online Application 2022/23
Background HistoryMission & Vision & Core Values
MUST online application login – MUST Online Application 2022/23; Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result the tranformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter, 2013. The Universities Act requires universities to draft charters and have them approved as a condition for providing university education. In compliance with the requirements of the university Act, Mbeya University of Science and Technology has been established under Part II, Article 3(1) of the Mbeya University of Science and Technology Charter (2013)
The Mbeya University of Science and Technology, MUST admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
How to register for MUST
Registration for An Admission Account:
- Visit MUST Online Application System via this link>> https://www.must.ac.tz/application
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e. Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online MUST
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology via the MUST online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Mbeya University of Science and Technology, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.