When will the matric results for 2023 be released
When will matric results be released? – 2022/2023 matric results release date
The DBE (Department of Basic Education) has just announced that the 2021 Matric Exams will be completed by 15 December this year.
01; The marking for the matric exams will be finished by 22 January 2023.
02; And the matric class of 2020 will get its results on 23 February 2023.
03; Matric Results official Release Date is 23 February 2023
General Information About Matric Results
- The results reflected on this website are the results of the individual subjects written in the 2022 Senior Certificate midyear examinations, and DO NOT include the results of the National Senior Certificate midyear examinations.
- Only candidates who wrote and are resulted in six or more subject will obtain a result status, otherwise the status will be reflected as “Incomplete”.
- The Statement of Results will be available at the centres from 3 August 2022.
- Some subject or candidate results may be excluded from the results published on this website, because of technical reasons. Please enquire at centre where you wrote or at your district/provincial office.
- The Department of Basic Education reserves the right to change any of the information published on this website.
- IMPORTANT: The next opportunity to complete or improve your results is in May/June 2023. You can register online or at a district office from 1 October 2022 to 8 February 2023. Admission requirements are on the reverse side of your Statement of Results.
How to Get My Matric Results Newspaper
South Africa’s biggest newspapers will carry every registered result in their special editions in January 2023. They publish the learners’ exam number rather than their name, so once you’ve familiarized yourself with those all-important digits, you could How To Get My Matric Results Newspaper
South Africa’s biggest newspapers will carry every registered result in their special editions in January 2023. They publish the learners’ exam number rather than their name, so once you’ve familiarized yourself with those all-important digits, you could discover your educational fate from the national media.
You can check your matric results on the Department of Basic Education website.
- Enter your matric exam number and press search. Only current matric pupils can use this system to check their results.
- For more information contact the Department of Basic Education.discover your educational fate from the national media
How to check Matric results online | Department of basic education website
01; Visit the department of education’s website at www.education.gov.za.
02; Use your exam number to register in the field provided.
03; Click on the NSC exam link.
04; Key in your correct exam number.
05; You will automatically see the results on your screen.
06; Download the results and print.
How to get my matric results VIA USSD code – Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
- Use the USSD service by dialling *120*35658#.
- After answering multiple questions, enter your identification number.
- You’ll receive your results per subject after you’ve completed the process.
- You’ll have the option to opt in or out to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act. USSD rates apply.
Department of basic education website matric results
The Department of Basic Education was formed when the former National Department of Education was split into two: Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The DBE deals with all schools from Grade R to Grade 12, including adult literacy programmes. The aim of the DBE is to develop, maintain and support a South African school education system for the 21st century.
Our vision is of a South Africa in which all our people will have access to lifelong learning, education and training opportunities, which will, in turn, contribute towards improving the quality of life and building a peaceful, prosperous and democratic South Africa.
Our mission is to provide leadership in the establishment of a South African education system for the 21st century.
The Department of Basic Education adheres to the following values
People: Upholding the Constitution, being accountable to the Minister, the government and the people of South Africa.
Excellence: Maintaining high standards of performance and professionalism by aiming for excellence in everything we do, including being fair, ethical and trustworthy in all that we do.
Teamwork: Cooperating with one another and with our partners in education in an open and supportive way to achieve shared goals.
Learning: Creating a learning organisation in which staff members seek and share knowledge and information while committing themselves to personal growth.
How do I check my grade 12 results?
- Open the message pad on your Mobile Phone.
- Type the Full Examination Number (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
- Type Examination Grade and then.
- Send to 8383.