Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 Arusha
Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 mkoa wa Arusha – Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 Arusha; The Examinations Council of Tanzania has released the results of Form Six in the academic year 2022/2023. The results of form six are very important and are used in finding students who will be able to enroll in higher education (university), The TCU admission Guidebook outlines the qualifications and standards in its appropriate subjects that a student he / she can be selected to enroll in on
The TCU admission Guidebook shows student should get at least 4 point from two principle pass as the minimum Admission Entry Qualifications, that’s just the general minimum entry qualification
As we know all Form Six graduates as well as teachers and parents in general are eager to see their children do well in their Form Six examinations for the academic year 2022/23, that is because this level of education is a level that determines and chooses students who will join higher education ie (University)
DOWNLOAD FULL PDF FORM SIX RESULTS ARUSHA REGION 2022/2023 ; DOWNLOAD PDF HERE FORM SIX RESULTS ARUSHA
How to Check form six results Arusha region 2022/2023 – Check the form six results 2022 mkoa wa Arusha – How to check Matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022
The following steps below will help you to check the form six result in 2022/23
- Go to visit at the NECTA Official website via specific link provided
- Then after reach in NECTA homepage go direct to the right sidebar news widget, after there you may Look for the latest updates related to form six results 2022, if the results out use the provided link to open
- Also, on the other hand after see the list of school appear on your browser you may simplify by find the page by option of finding your name of your school and examination center
- After then clicking on the school link to get full list of student results then go direct to your index number to check results
- Also, lastly you can download the result pdf of the specific page and save as pdf
Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
- This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The Examination Calendar
- The ACSEE is administered on the first week of May every year.
The objectives of ACSEE
- The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- This examination is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
- The examined subject sat ACSEE are as follow: General Studies which is compulsory subject; other subject are grouped in combination, i.e., natural science which include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB), Physics Geography and Mathematics (PGM), Economics, Geography and Mathematics (EGM), Chemistry, Biology and Geography (CBG), Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture (CBA) and Chemistry, Biology and Food and Human Nutrition (CBN). Another category is Arts Combinations which Includes History, Geography and English Language (HGL), History, Geography and Kiswahili (HGK), History, Kiswahili and English Language (HKL), Kiswahili, English Language and French (KLF), Economics, Commerce and Accountancy (ECA) and History, Geography and Economics (HGE).
- Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, rubric and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.