Manager: Customer Value Management at Vodacom
Own the customer base management strategy for Vodacom Tanzania and manage the delivery thereof through various customer value management activities. Define, manage and execute direct marketing campaigns that will maximise the customer’s lifetime value through growing their revenues/margins. The primary responsibilities of the role are therefore to manage (a) product penetration and (b) incremental revenue from direct marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute a customer value management strategy to maximise customer lifetime value and the contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue.
- Lead the business transformation to embed CVM decision-making principles and culture across the organization.
2. Commercial delivery:
- Defining and executing cross- and up-sell direct marketing campaigns e.g. upsell voice customers to bigger voice bundles, cross-sell data bundles into the voice base.
- Post-paid value and tenure management e.g. tariff migration management, revenue boosters, contract extension.
- CVM base management reporting: IBRO reports, campaign ROI reports, customer base health reports and monthly CVM dashboards.
3. Base management execution activities:
- Manage customer value segments discretely & manage loyalty programs and partnerships
- Define and execute base development programs for pre- and post-pay and revenue booster initiatives to achieve like-for-like growth in customer base ARPU through targeted and segmented offers, campaigns, and pricing; specifically, data up-sell initiatives, tariff migration initiatives.
- Input into Proposition development carried out by strategic product P&L owners and advise of Base Mgt. implications during discussions regarding prioritisation between specific initiatives.
- Work with Segment Marketing teams to reduce displacement/down trading across the high value customer base, improve value inflow, and overall optimize portfolio-wide CLV
- Manage delivery of integrated customer insight for customers, including actionable value and needs based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence, and market research.
- Manage all direct marketing campaign execution and significantly improve ROI through strong campaign management tools – operations, campaign planning, detailed design, production, test, roll-out, commercial return and evaluation.
- Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and incremental value delivered.
- Operational analysis of base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value.
- Lead capability development/ define the capability strategy based on commercial improvement programs.
- Architect the development of a holistic blueprint for segmented offer management & fulfilment by scoping out the charging/provisioning layer.
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and provisioning platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams
5. People development
- Create and manage a high performance commercially focused CVM team.
Qualification & Training:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Superior stakeholder management skills with focus on Leadership and team management skills
- Strong analytical and Commercial Acumen (Commercial P&L management)
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing
- Strategy Execution
- External trends and insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- People Development
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
No Comment! Be the first one.