Vivo Energy – TanzaniaDar es Salaam
Vivo Energy is committed to the ongoing development of its people.
Developing and meeting sales targets as well as other KPIs agreed with Vivo Energy
- Develops and implements the relevant strategies to meet the company’s set business objectives.
- Drive the development of local competence in the B2C lubricant team.
- Achieve targets on sales volumes, commercial contribution, integrated contribution, direct costs and working capital in line with the plan.
- Strengthen and grow the Shell Brand equity in the Country.
- Ensure that Shell products are the preferred choice in the market.
- Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth.
- Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within existing network of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners.
- Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts and distributors.
- Contribute to the development and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
- A strong commercial professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management or Marketing with at least 10 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong experience in route to market concept
- Strong experience in indirect/B2C sales channel and distributorship
- Strong understanding of pricing management
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational, and business issues/challenges.
- Understanding of consumer insight and market dynamics
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
How to Apply:
Leave a Reply