Life Orientation Grade 10 Project 2022 Memo pdf Download – Life orientation grade 10 term 3 task project memorandum 2022
How is Life Orientation assessed?
Learners are assessed through a combination of written tasks, examinations and projects as well as physical education tests.
Written tasks might include designing and making posters or collages to demonstrate a healthy diet, written assignments, case studies, or tests. Examinations to test understanding and physical knowledge of what children have learned will be undertaken at the end of the year.
For Physical Education, learners will be assessed on their participation and the understanding of the importance of participation in exercise, and movement performance. Movement performance assesses the level at which each child is capable of performing. Resources like the substance abuse debate pack below are great for use during Life Orientation lessons.
What is Life Orientation?
Life Orientation is a mandatory subject in the South African CAPS curriculum. It’s studied by Senior Phase students in Grades 7-9. During Intermediate Phase, children will study Life Skills.
The CAPS guidance for Life Orientation states that the subject’s main focus is the development of self in society. It aims to help learners set goals for themselves, solve problems and improve decision-making strategies. It aims to prepare learners for modern society and help with intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth along with lots more.
The way to fill out the Grade10 life orientation common provincial task memorandum form on the internet:
- To begin the form, utilize the Fill camp; Sign Online button or tick the preview image of the document.
- The advanced tools of the editor will guide you through the editable PDF template.
- Enter your official identification and contact details.
- Apply a check mark to point the answer where needed.
- Double check all the fillable fields to ensure full accuracy.
- Utilize the Sign Tool to create and add your electronic signature to signNow the Grade10 life orientation common provincial task memorandum form.
- Press Done after you complete the document.
- Now you can print, save, or share the form.
- Refer to the Support section or contact our Support team in case you have any questions.
How to download Life Orientation Grade 10 Project 2022 Memo pdf Download
visit to the visit here
What are the Grade 10 subjects in South Africa?
Teaching resources for Life Orientation
Our top picks include:
- Choosing a career PowerPoint – This handy PowerPoint is a great way to introduce choosing the direction that they wish to take their lives. It’s full of bright imagery and plenty of information for your learners to consider as they start to think about their options and which direction to head with their studies to get their dream job.
- Conversation starters cards – This handy card pack is easy to download, print and share with the class. They could help you to start a debate or conversation around some of the difficult topics that your class will study as part of Life Orientation in Senior Phase.
- Choosing healthy options worksheet – This worksheet is great when you’re working on the nutrition area of the development of the self in society topic area. You could set it as homework or ask your class to work through it and have a discussion about their diets at the end.
We’re always working on new resources which you can use to enrich your teaching. If you’d like a resource to use in your Life Orientation lessons but you can’t find what you need, don’t hesitate to get in touch – there’s a good chance that we can make something for you!