Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2023 – How to apply at lephalale tvet college
Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2023 – How to apply at lephalale tvet college; TVET stands for Technical and Vocational Education and Training. It is a type of education that provides skills to people who want to work in specific industries.
TVET colleges are institutions that offer TVET courses. They are an alternative to universities for people who want to study TVET courses but don’t have the qualifications or the money to go to university.
To apply for TVET you need a completed application form and proof of your qualifications (if you have them). You will also need an ID document, such as a passport or driver’s license, and your current address.
Lephalale TVET College Online application 2023
The Lephalale TVET College Online application 2023 is an application for students who want to enroll at the institution. Applicants can apply anytime of the year and they only need to pay one application fee, which is R150. The application process is easy and it does not require too much paperwork.
Lephalale TVET College is a registered TVET provider offering accredited qualifications in the following fields:
- Automotive Engineering Technician
- Building and Construction
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering.
How to apply for Lephalale TVET College, follow these steps:
- Fill in the online application form. APPLY HERE
- Pay the application fee at the post office or bank (bank details will be provided on the application form).
- Once your application is processed, you will receive an email confirmation from Lephalale TVET College with details on how to access your online student account to make payment for tuition fees, additional courses, and textbooks
Leave a Reply