POSITION TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (1 Post)
Scope of position
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
Holders of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Planning and Management, Public Administration, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Human Resource Management or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
- Age: Not above 35 years
- Must be computer Literate.
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English Language.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To implement Human Resource Policies, laws, regulations, procedures and strategies;
- To conduct recruitment processes; placements; training; transfers; promotions; industrial relations; superannuation schemes and welfare;
- To maintain the staff database and personal records;
- To manage staff performance and appraisals;
- To maintain filing system;
- To manage security services; transport and general utilities;
- To manage office equipment; buildings and grounds; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
- All applicants must be a Tanzania Citizens.
- Applicants must attach an up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e. postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement. 4. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and result slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be certified by TCU, NACTE, or NECTA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Deadline for submission of application is 11th February, 2022.
- Application letters should be written in English Language.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be on Contract Terms; renewable subject to satisfactory performance;
- The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales.
Means of Applications
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 11th Februry, 2022.
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 1022,
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview
No Comment! Be the first one.