📢JOIN US ON 👉 WHATSAPP HERE
Table of Contents
System Administrator: IT Infrastructure Role purpose:
- System Infrastructure Management and Administration
- System Security Management.
- System Performance Monitoring and Management
- Storage Capacity Management
- Virtual, Private and Public (AWS) Cloud Infra and Systems administration
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Automate, optimize and apply best practice while deploying systems for proper infrastructure planning on every new project.
SYSTEMS MAINTANANCE & MONITORING
- Proactively ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor systems performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and report accordingly.
- Perform maintenance activities to the systems when required.
SYSTEMS SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Ensure all systems are configured securely per the existing policies, processes and best practices.
- Ensure all systems have the required security tools installed as per security policies
BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
- Ensure all systems are configured for backup as per systems criticality
- Prepare and maintain redundancy strategies by creating and updating technical recovery plan for all assigned systems
- Facilitate backup data restoration tests per the shared plan
CUSTOMER OR END USER SUPPORT
- Provide 1st, 2nd support whenever required.
- Provide a route cause assessment (RCA) for critical incidents.
- Attend training as recommended by management
- Being up to date with technology.
- Incident Response
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Data Analytics and Insights
February 12, 2022
No Comment! Be the first one.