System Admin: IN Ops and Serv Int Long Description
The System administrator focus on all Management of Charging system application, Database, OS and Infrastructure which also include design and deployments of product, services and Integration to all required systems as per design. Administrator has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in Charging operations including self-knowledge on architecture, call flow, protocol, interfaces and interfaces. Typically, report to Charging Manager
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
1.Product and services Deployment: Ensure New solutions are well designed and deployed efficiently following Vodacom change management policy
2.System Management: Proactively monitor System performance and ensure Availability of services is above 99.999%
3.System Security and Compliance: Ensure all Charging Infrastructure and Applications are well secured and all products and service integrations align with policies, processes and best practices also Perform checklists and User reviews as assigned by line Manager.
4.Customer and Vendor Support: Ensure all suppliers provide services as per Agreement and comply with all policy and Vodacom standards and provide customer queries response as per agreed SLA.
5.Self-Development: Being up to date with technology
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge on Software & Database Design and developmen
- Good knowledge on Open AP
- Good knowledge on Linux based operating system and Scriptin
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Good understanding on Cloud Based architecture
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 1 to 2rs years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electronics science or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Knowledge on Cloud architecture and containerized application would be advantageous.
- The role requires strong technical skills.
- Software development and Cloud knowledge and experience would be advantageous.