Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of maintenance and development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. It is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using weighbridges scales.
As a measure to strengthen capacity of discharging TANROADS’ functions effectively, the Regional Manager, TANROADS Kilimanjaro seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill the vacancies at its Himo Weighbridge Station and Regional Manager’s Office.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill various vacancies in the region on Contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance) as follows;
POSITION TITLE: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT – (1 POST)
Scope of Position
Successful applicants must be ready to work on working days
and during weekends and Public Holidays when required. They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time with minimum supervision.
- Holders of Ordinary Diploma in Records Management from a recognized learning Institution.
- Age: Not abbe 35 years
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To record outgoing and incoming mail;
- To record and dispatch outgoing mail;
- To collect mail from the Post Office;
- To receive mail and dispatches through courier services;
- To conduct daily marking;
- To check unattended folios and minutes for sending them to respective scheduled officers;
- To mark and indicate cross references;
- To keep clean record facilities;
- To buy and account for postage stamps; and
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Any Tanzanian citizens who meet the conditions and requirements of this advertisement are invited to apply.
- Any person with unresolved criminal offences is not eligible and therefore should not apply.
- All applicants should enclose updated CV with three names of referees and their day time telephone contacts.
- Testimonials, Partial Transcripts and Result Slips shall not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged Academic Certificates and other information in the Curriculum Vitae (CV) shall necessitate to legal actions.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be authenticated by the NECTA, NACTE or TCU.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Mode of Application:
Please send your handwritten application letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address shown below. Your application must be submitted not later than 31st January, 2022 at 16:30 hours.
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS),
Ujenzi Buildings, Old Moshi Road,
P.O. Box 3051,
MOSHI – KILIMANJARO.
Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for Interview