Reference Number: CCB220121-18Job Title: FLEET TEAM LEADER
Job Category: Logistics
Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Fleet for a Fleet Team Leader position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Fleet & CDE Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be to:
- Execute maintenance plan, manage fleet maintenance,
- Assist Mechanics with breakdown repairs and troubleshooting of faults,
- Monitor costs, Prepare fleet reports and adhere to necessary legal road permits
- People development and Performance management
- Ensure proper usage and arrangement of resources and working tools,
- Pre and post maintenance inspection, sign-off for work carried out, and maintenance of workshop cleanliness.
- Provide basic input into the Fleet Operations plan
- Manages Spare parts levels at appropriate inventory levels
- Manage ongoing compliance with EOSH and risk standards
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or any other related field, excellent communication skills and at least 2 years experience in related field. Flexible, strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2022.
Leave a Reply