📢JOIN US ON 👉 WHATSAPP HERE
Table of Contents
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the bank as a Sales & Marketing Specialist.
- Raise and maintain a portfolio of deposits within the branch as per targets set
- Proactively initiate contact with prospective clients for deposit raising.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and new account holders in your portfolio.
- Initiate account opening (at client location).
- Monitor the level of activeness/inactiveness and dormancy of your deposit portfolio.
- Monitor the performance of the deposit portfolio via myMBS and other performance monitoring tools.
- Adherence to the code of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Cross selling of AMBT products and alternative banking channels
- Propose marketing strategies or promotions.
- Initiate, plan organize and follow up on direct marketing activities individually or as a team
- At all times ensure the needs of the clients are being addressed in a timely, professional and respectful manner
Qualification and Personal Attributes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited higher learning institution (related, e.g. marketing, commerce, economics, business administration, etc.)
- Good written and spoken knowledge of the English and Swahili languages
- Minimum number of 1 years of experience with a bank or financial institution in a Sales position
- Successful participation in direct marketing activities
- Outgoing and sales oriented
- Customer focused and performance driven
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Ability to work outdoors
- Available to work in Dar es Salaam and other regional AMBT branches
All motivated and interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and Application letter not later than 31st January, 2022.
Interested applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application letters
should include a summary of your achievements in your current or previous position.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer.
January 29, 2022
No Comment! Be the first one.