How to Register a Company Online in South Africa
You can register a company as a non-profit company or profit company (link is external)with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC). A company is a legal person which has capacity and powers to act on its own. The law sees a company in the same light as a natural person.
Profit companies may be incorporated under different types of companies under the Companies Act(link is external).
Find out more about registering a company from the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission(link is external) (CIPC) or contact CIPC on 086 100 2472.
Registering your Company – how to register a company online in south africa
- New E-services – www.cipc.co.za / Online Transacting / New E-services.
- BizPortal – www.bizportal.gov.za.
- CIPC Mobile App.
- Self Service Terminal.
- Banks (as part of company registration process)
How do I register a private company in South Africa?
- Step 1: Create an Account. Make your way onto the CIPC eServices website. …
- Step 2: Name Your Business.
- Step 3: Do Your Research – What Type Of Entity Do You Want Registered?
- Step 4: Registering Your Company Online.
- Step 5: The Final Step
You can now Register a Company from the comfort of your house or office.
Complete the application form below for your company type, make payment and we’ll take care of the rest.
As part of the Company Registration you will receive :–
– the Company Name Reservation confirmation
– the Company Registration Certificate
– the Company Income Tax Number for a Tax Clearances, etc
– a free BEE affidavit
Step 1: Complete and submit your company registration application online
– Complete the online application with all your details.
– Please use the payment reference when making a payment.
– Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
Step 2: We’ll take care of the rest and register your company with the Cipc
– We’ll submit your proposed company names.
– The first available company name will be reserved and the confirmation email will be sent to you.
– The company registration will proceed and the company will be incorporated with the approved company name.
Step 3: The registration will be finalized
– The COR14.3 registration certificate will be sent to you via email.
– All other registration documents will be available le to download. Links will be provided in our confirmation email.
– The company income tax number will also be sent to you directly from SARS.
– You can apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate (good standing or tender)
ALS0 on the other hand you can register company through the following below procedures
- Approval of name. …
- Memorandum and articles of association. …
- Share capital requirements. …
- Shareholders. …
- Appointment of directors. …
- Appointment of secretary. …
- Registered office. …
- Period needed for registering a company.
What are the requirements for registration of a company?
- Proof of Address no older than 3 months.
- Latest 3-month bank statement.
- Proof of Identification.
- Directors proof of identification.
- SARS document including income tax number.
How do you register a one person company?
- Step 1: Apply for DSC. …
- Step 2: Apply for DIN. …
- Step 3: Name Approval Application. …
- Step 4: Documents Required. …
- Step 5: Filing of Forms With MCA. …
- Step 6: Issue of the Certificate of Incorporation.
6 Registration Documents most new South African Companies need
- Register a Company (CIPC) – CoR14. 3, CoR14. 1, CoR14. …
- Tax Verification (SARS) and Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS.
- A BEE Affidavit or BEE Certificate.
- UIF Registration.
- COID Registration and a Letter of Good Standing from COIDA.
- A Business Bank Account.
What is the cost of registering a one person company?
Leave a Reply