How to pass saps psychometric test – SAPS psychometric test 2022 pdf
How to pass saps psychometric test – SAPS psychometric test 2022 pdf; Thank you for your interest in becoming a SAPS Recruit. To apply for the post of a Recruit Constable, a candidate must complete the information contained on this form.
Please ensure that all fields are completed with correct information and that the form is signed before submission.
This form will be accepted only if it is printed and signed by the applicant and countersigned by an accredited person, such as their school principal, employer or other responsible adult before submitting it to: The National Police Service Recruits Office, Private Bag X1103, Pretoria 0001
The following documents are required: Latest School Results /Grade 12 Certificate/or Grade 11 Certificate (Transcripts) / Driving Licence or Learners Permit and ID Document or Passport.
This article will attempt to provide an overview of the SAP’s preliminary trainee application form. The SAP’s preliminary trainee application form is a written test. This means that answers are provided in writing rather than orally. The written test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions and lasts for 90 minutes. To be considered for the role, applicants must score at least 22 out of 60 questions correctly which equates to around 37% of the total possible score.
The application form in the SAPS website is structured and easy to fill out. It does not ask for many personal details from the applicant because it’s not necessary.
The online form is made up of a few different pages:
- Basic information about the applicant, such as their contact details, ID number and email address.
- The form requires the applicant to provide information about their work history, which includes education and experience.
- The applicant has to fill out information about any convictions or pending criminal charges they might have, as well as whether or not they are a citizen of South Africa.
- Lastly, applicants need to provide information on their previous employers’ addresses and phone numbers so that verification can be done prior to application approval or rejection.
General hints for completing psychometric assessments
- Get a good sleep the night before if possible
- Try to relax
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, be sure to have them with you
- Complete the assessment in a quiet place where you will not be interrupted or distracted – this is very important
- Work alone. Do not discuss the questionnaire or your responses with anyone when completing the assessment
- It is in your best interest NOT to complete assessments if:
- You are tired, to the extent you believe it may impact your performance
- You are experiencing stress (whether personal or work related), to the extent you believe it may impact your performance
- You are ill, to the extent you believe it may impact your performance
- There are other factors that may adversely affect your performance (e.g. physical, emotional or situational)
- Your environment has potential distractions (e.g. your work desk).
- If you have any disability or condition that may impact on your ability to complete the assessment (e.g. learning disability, colour blindness, etc.) an alternate assessment may need to be administered to accommodate for this. Please contact the Regional (APAC) Delivery Team on +61 3 9623 6767 as soon as possible to discuss in more deta
How can I get good marks in psychometric test?
- Get yourself in good physical and mental shape. …
- Get to know the types of aptitude test questions. …
- Practice the Psychometric Tests online. …
- Find out the type of Psychometric Test questions you need to practice. …
- Plan your time and set milestones. …
- Use any tools that are allowed.