HESLB online application 2023/24 – HESLB online application form; Get best pdf here
HESLB online application 2023/24 – HESLB online application form
About Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB)
HESLB online application 2022/23 – HESLB online application form; The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
Functions of The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB)
- Assume control and management of loanable funds
- Formulate mechanisms for determining eligibility of students for loans
- Administer and supervise disbursement and repayment of loans offered since 1994
- Issue loans to eligible and needy Higher Education Students
- Keep and maintain the register and other records of loan beneficiaries and amounts granted to them
- Collect repayments for all loans issued to students since 1994 so as to re-lend the funds to other needy Tanzanian students
- Advise the Minister on policy and legal matters related to issuance and recovery of loans to students
- Establish operational linkages between the Board, higher learning institutions, loan beneficiaries and employers for effective issuance and recovery of loanable funds
- Establish and maintain cooperative network between the Board and other local and international stakeholders in higher education, be it Government or non- government institutions
- Conduct research and maintain a databank on other local and external scholarships, sponsorships and awards that may be accessed by Tanzania students
- Perform any other duties conferred by the Board or under the Act or any other written laws
The main Mission of the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB)
To manage loans and grants for needy Tanzanian students in higher and tertiary education
Heslb online loan application guidelines 2023/24
For more information Read Application Guidlines for 2023
How do I apply for a Heslb loan online – How to Fill up HESLB Online Application 2023/2024
Pass through the steps below for online loan application
Step 01. Visit to the Heslb official website Enter here
Step 02. Then Click on the on Apply for Loan appeared on the screen.
Step 03. Register yourself by entering all the details carefully.
Step 04. Upload the scanned documents as per given specifications.
Step 05. Then Make HESLB application fee of TZS 30,000.00 and submit the form.
Step 06. Applicants must pay a non-refundable, one- off application fee of TZS 30,000. OO through GePG vide NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL MONEY. For details visit
- Heslb loan beneficiaries names – WALIOPATA MKOPO
- CLICK HERE FOR HELSB ONLINE APPLICATION 2023/2024
- Learn how to correct helsb loan applications
How do I contact Heslb?
- +255 22 286 46430 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email to contact us.
No Comment! Be the first one.