GZU student portal online payment – GZU fees payment
gzu student portal online payment – gzu fees payment; gzu student portal online payment; Great Zimbabwe University is an institution of higher learning in the city of Masvingo, Zimbabwe. It is currently situated on the Masvingo Teachers’ College campus seven kilometres east of Masvingo CBD
The Great Zimbabwe University, then known as Masvingo State University, was established through the recommendations of the Chetsanga Report of August 1995 which proposed the devolution of Teachers’ and Technical Colleges into degree awarding institutions that would eventually become universities in their own right
Apply online or complete an official application form, which can be obtained from the Admissions Office, Great Zimbabwe University upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of US$20/(Equivalent RTGS) for Undergraduate , US$30.00/(Equivalent RTGS) for Postgraduate , US$50.00/(Equivalent RTGS) for DPhil, all for local students. For International students the fee is as follows, US$20 for Undergraduate, US$30 for Postgraduate and US$50.00 for DPhil. No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.gzu.ac.zw. The downloaded application forms must be accompanied by a valid receipt or bank deposit slip marked (Application Fee). Application fees can be deposited into any of the following University Accounts:
To be the centre of excellence in arts, culture and heritage studies as well as the advancement of other academic disciplines for the promotion of the development of society.
In order to support the vision, we shall:
- Reclaim and preserve our African culture and heritage;
- Mainstream Arts, Culture And Heritage in our teaching and research;
- Lead in the development of entrepreneurs and professionals in the creative industry;
- Provide our stakeholders with an enabling environment for research and empower them with entrepreneurial skills;
- Produce versatile graduates equipped with skills and competencies relevant to the needs of society;
- Attract and retain highly competent staff,
- Use ICT-based solutions in teaching, learning, research, administration and innovation, and;
- Uplift communities we serve through our involvement in their development.
Account Name: Great Zimbabwe University, Masvingo Branch
- ZB Bank Account Number – 4407-413851-200
- CBZ Account Number – 02520620340038
How do I pay my GZU fees?
- Click on the link: PAY WITH ECOCASH
- Select the appropriate option on the TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION drop down i.e what you want to pay for. Enter your phone number linked to ecocash. Enter your amount.
Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) Online Fees Payment – See How to successfully make school fees payment.
The Management of Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) has authorized Online fees payment. Students can now pay all fees through the Online Payment System. PAY VIA ONLINE HERE
GZU RESULTS 2022; CLICK HERE