Grade 7 maths term 2 exam papers 2022 – Class 7 maths question paper 2022 pdf
Grade 7 maths term 2 exam papers 2022 – Class 7 maths question paper 2022 pdf; CBSE Class 7 Maths Sample Papers help students to score high marks. Here, we have provided the CBSE Class 7 Maths Sample Question Papers in pdf format. Students are encouraged to refer to these Sample Question Papers for Class 7 Maths and solve the questions. These sample papers adhere to the CBSE Class 7 Syllabus and are based on the latest pattern.
Students should first finish their syllabus and then start solving the sample papers. For making their concepts strong, they should study from the NCERT Textbook. Incase students have doubts while solving the exercise questions; then they can refer to the NCERT Solutions of CBSE Class 7. Students can solve the sample papers for more practice and boost their exam preparation.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 7 Maths
Students can download the different sets of CBSE Sample Papers for Class 7 Maths along with half-yearly, SA1 and SA2 papers from the link below. Solving these question papers will give good practice to students before the annual exam.
Why are past papers so important?
- All questions are compulsory.
- Questions 1to 5 carry 1mark each.
- Questions 6 to 10 carry 2mark each.
- Questions 11 to 16 carry 3mark each.
- Questions 17 to 19 carry 4mark each.
1. which of the following pairs of angles form a pair of supplementary angles?
- (a)590 and 250
- (b)1450 and 2150
- (c)1250 and 550
- (d)450 and 450
2. A triangle whose sides are of length 30cm, 50cm, and 40cm is a
- (a) right angled triangle
- (b) equilateral angled triangle
- (c) acute angled triangle
- (d) obtuse angle triangle
3. Which of the letter has horizontal as well as vertical line of symmetry
4. Perimeter of the box is
5. What is the area of circle when circumference is 44 cm
- (a)256 cm2
- (b) 154 cm2
- (c) 616 cm2
- (d) 308 cm2
6. Find the unknown values
7. Draw a sketch of an equilateral triangle, an isosceles triangle
8. In given rectangle ABCD prove that triangle ABD is equal to triangle CDB
9. using ASA congruence condition identify pairs of congruent triangles.
10. Find the order of rotational symmetry about the center of rotation O.
11. Find the altitude of triangle whose area is 85 cm2 and base is 15.2 cm.
12. From a square cardboard of area 196cm2, a circle with biggest possible area is cut out. Find the area of remaining cardboard.
13. Count the number of cubes
14. a) Find the median of the numbers 3,5,1,6,8,10,3,4,5,9,12
b) Appu drives his car 50km towards East and then drives 45 km towards North. How far is he from the starting point?
15. What is the probability of choosing letter O from CORRUPTION
16. Construct a triangle PQR where QR = 4.2 cm, angle Q = 1300, R = 400, measure P. Whatsit kind of triangle is this?
17. Construct a triangle XYZ with XY = 9 cm angle X = 800 and Y = 650
18. Each wheel of bicycle has a radius of 70 cm. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make to cover a distance of 2km 520m
19. Read the bar graph and answer the following
- (a) who spent the least amount of money on books
- (b) who spent Rs 550
Find the fraction for the money spent by Nitin to the money spent