📢JOIN US ON 👉 WHATSAPP HERE
Finance Manager – Accounts and GL Control at Exim Bank
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The job holder will be managing financial control Unit and oversee General ledgers. He will be responsible in financial statements preparation and analyze future and current earnings and expenses that provide summary for decision making and forecast of the organization’s financial position.
- Prepare the Bank’s annual accounts, periodic financial statements, and cash flow statement in accordance with international f nancial reporting standard and Group financial policies
- Controls account ng entries, proper use of accounts and codes and reviews account balances
- Controls support docummaton to aceou ntrg rrmcs and their compliance to internal procedures. Ensure all spend ng are afpropoiteiy justified and budgeted for before be ing approved
- Manage Barersee Cl/Chart of Accounts l.e. Moritoring.Interest accruals provisioning ail finance related CIS reconcWatkin and overall chart of accounts maintenances
- Manage daily update of system suspense accounts (HO and others) and Trial Balance differences + reasons for discrepancy and respective reasons/justificalicns for not being cleared oil
- Manage End of month & End of year accounting activties-schedules preparation and posting, reconciliations, accruals, amortuation etc
- Ensure proper monitoring of the spending, cost centers and review thereon reported to the management
- Manage & ensure proper maintenance of fixed asset register recording reconciliation, and movement controls
- Oversee All Bank Payments Processing-Timely, accuracy & ensure proper recording keepng for the future records and references
- Ensure adequate preparatkMVreview of all IFRS schedules (i.e., IFRS 9, IFRS 16 etc) for management approval for incorporation to the monthly or yearly results and ensure all month-Fair valuation of financial assets and liabilities are appropriate accounted and properly disclosed in the financial statements
- Interfaces with Statutory auditors & effectively liaise with the External’s auditors to ensure that they are provided with all necessary Inputs In good time, provide adequate response on the Management letter with clear action points and timeline & ensure that the Bar* Audit rates *s satisfactory
- Assist Deputy Chief Finance Officer & Chief Financial Officer n developing and implementing financial procedures and controls for the 8ank aimed in protecting Bank Assets.
- Graduate in Accounts t F inance
- Holds a professoral Accounts qualification such as CPA (T), ACC A, ACA or its equivalent
- Relevant experience of five (S) years In finance or a related field
- Good analytical skills
- Good Leadership skill
March 22, 2023
No Comment! Be the first one.