At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Support the customer base management strategy for Vodacom Tanzania and delivery thereof through various customer value management activities and initiatives.
- Configure, execute and monitor direct marketing campaigns that will maximise the customer’s lifetime value through increasing their engagement and growing their revenues/margins.
The primary responsibilities of the role are therefore to manage;
(a) Campaign configuration, execution and monitoring
(b) Ensuring CVM campaigns drive the base management KPIs(Incremental revenue, Engagement(Cross sell/Up sell), Inactivity management etc…)
- Implement and execute a customer value management strategy to maximise customer lifetime value and the contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue.
- Lead the business transformation to embed CVM and data driven decision-making principles and culture across the organization.
- Support the implementation of all CVM campaigns e.g. upsell voice customers to bigger voice bundles, cross-sell data bundles into the voice base, inactivity and churn management campaigns, real-time contextual trigger campaigns etc…
3.CVM operations activities:
- Responsible for end to campaign management in terms of operations & execution
- Creation & execution of campaigns within the agreed timelines
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders for gathering requirements and translating them into campaigns after doing a feasibility check and preparation of business requirement specification(BRS)
- Campaign configuration, User Acceptance Testing(UAT), business rules validation, prioritization, launch & post launch monitoring
- Collaborate closely with internal and external(vendors) support teams to ensure campaigns are running as expected as well as facilitating fixing any technical issues affecting ongoing campaigns within agreed SLAs
- Reporting: Support the availability of data for reporting of CVM campaigns and initiatives performance
- Create/maintain all campaign related documentation (Briefs, Change logs, Business Cases, UAT documents, BRS etc…)
- Implement and manage a holistic blueprint for campaign management & fulfilment by scoping out the data-mart layer all the way to the fulfilment layer.
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and fulfilment platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams
- University degree or equivalent qualifications
- Outstanding systems integration skills to understand customer data(data-mart) and systems integration in campaign platform
- Strong SQL skills with experience in relational OLTP database models (OLAP is a plus)
- Prior experience of telecom industry is an added bonus
- Open, fact-based approach; ability to understand and translate commercial objectives to technical teams for ensuring delivery of business requirements from campaign platform
- Disciplined detail-oriented style, combined with ability to simultaneously work at an operational level
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
No Comment! Be the first one.