BUSE online application form 2023 – Download application form for BUSE
BUSE online application form 2023 – Download application form for BUSE; Women’s University in Africa is hereby inviting Applications for various Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Courses, Certificate University admission application form, admission requirements, courses offered, joining instruction, admission letter pdf, online application portal, student portal, tenders, application fees, portal, transcript, notable alumni, closing date, fees structure 2023 and Diploma Courses for the academic year 2022/2023 All applications are processed online through Women’s University in Africa Website.
Potential students may apply to any of the BUSE University undergraduate, postgraduate, masters, diploma, doctorate, bachelor’s, pre-masters, distant education learning, International, Ph.D. programs (Courses) at any time and be admitted subject to fulfilling all BUSE University admission requirements.
How to Apply BUSE University Admission Online.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit apply here
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Programmes Type
- Enter your details
For normal entry a student must :-
- have 5 ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language or the use of English Language examination or approved equivalent; and
- 2 Advanced Level subject passes or their equivalent.
Special and Mature entry
There are also provisions for special and mature entry into some specified programmes.
Ordinary Level equivalents
- Ordinary Level of the Associated Examining Board’s General Certificate of Education.
- Credit Standard of the Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Ordinary Level of the University of London’s General Certificate of Education
- Subsidiary Standard of the Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Ordinary Level of the Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council.
Advanced Level equivalents
- Advanced Level of the Associated Examining Board’s General Certificate of Education.
- Principal Subject Standard of Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate.
- Advanced Level of the University of London’s General Certificate of Education.
- Advanced Level of the Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council
For admission to a particular programme of study and/or for subjects/Courses within the programmes there may be specific restrictions on the choice of subjects in the General Requirements and/or additional requirements concerning entry. Such additional requirements shall be prescribed in the faculty regulations.
Masters Degrees by coursework
The normal entry requirements is an appropriate degree, professional qualification and experience or approved equivalent qualification. Other qualifications may be considered by the Senate on the recommendations of the departments and faculties concerned.
MPhil and DPhil degrees
These degree programmes are carried out primarily through supervised research work but may include an element of coursework not exceeding 25% of the total programme. Studies may be pursued on full time or part time basis. There is no closing date as students do not follow academic terms.
BUSE admissions contacts – BUSE contact details
|FACULTY/DEPARTMENT||CELL NUMBER||LAND LINE NUMBERS|
|STUDENT ACCOUNTS||066210 7311|
[jnews_block_28 number_post=”30″ include_tag=”University online application” pagination_mode=”loadmore”]
No Comment! Be the first one.