Abet Matric Registration 2023 Online Application – Abet matric registration 2023
What Is Adult Matric?
Abet Matric Registration 2023 Online Application – Abet matric registration 2023; Adult Matric is one of the Matric Courses we offer at Matric College. This course allows adults to study towards and get their Matric if they did not have the chance to complete it when they were still a school-going age. Once you have achieved an Adult Matric Qualification, you will gain access to study and employment opportunities for a brighter future.
How to register your FET/ ABET training centre
You’ve received training to teach adults and are keen to put your knowledge to work. Now what? You can choose to go into academia as a lecturer teaching other students what is involved in being an ABET practitioner. Alternatively you can find employment in an organisation that cares enough out its employees to provide them with further education, or you can open your own ABET / FET centre either to teach literacy, life skills and numeracy or a more technical skill at a higher level. To comply with legislation, there are certain requirements if you choose this path. If you choose to teach a technical skill, please note the following notice from the dhet.
The IEB offers the following assessments:
- AET national examinations twice a year in June and November
- Examinations on Request (EoRs) for AET levels 1 to 3 (Communication in English and Numeracy in English) and NQF Level 1 in Communication in English and Mathematical Literacy.
- NQF Level 1 National examinations
- NQF levels 2 – 4 Placement Assessments
- Foundational Learning Competence
Email Pros suggest the following steps to become an accredited SETA training provider:
- The Training Provider determines the primary focus
- The SETA Quality Assurance Management Division requirements are compiled by the provider
- The Training Provider completes and submits an online application form for accreditation
- A compliance check is conducted by SETA and the provider receives a notification of compliance / non-compliance
- The Training Provider responds to the notification if necessary
- A site visit is scheduled and conducted by a SETA ETQA evaluator
- The evaluator sends his/her report to SETA
- The evaluation report is quality assured and the report indicating the status of accreditation is sent to the provider. Where applicable, areas of remediation will be detailed in the report.
- The Training Provider is required to respond to areas of remediation if necessary, and make the relevant submission.
- Confirm registration with the DHET
How do I register for ABET?
- You can call 013 708 5027 or 013 766 0734 or 013 801 5173 for more information.
- For individuals wanting to apply for lower grades:
- If you have not passed Grade 9, you can register for ABET Levels 1 to 4 using your ID or birth certificate and whatever school records you may have
How Do Adults Register For Matric?
Here are the steps you will have to follow when applying for Adult Matric on our website:
- Go to the application page
- Complete the application
- Once submitting your details, one of our Course Experts will contact you (within (3) three days of you submitting your form)
- Choose your subjects
- Choose the payment plan best suited for you
- Complete your registration over the phone
- You will be contacted again within (3) three days to confirm your registration
- When you are ready to write your exam, we will help you register at the Department of Basic Education
What Are The Adult Matric Entry Requirements At Matric College?
Here are the Adult Matric Course entry requirements:
- A Grade 9 (ABET Level 4) Qualification
- An NQF Qualification equivalent to the High School Grade 9 Qualification
- Be 21 years old or older
- Be in favour of studying through distance learning
- Read, write and understand English or Afrikaans
What you should do
- Register at your nearest AET centre.
- Submit your birth certificate or identity document and any of your school records.
It may take one to two weeks to register
How much does it cost
Fees vary from centre to centre.
Forms to complete
You can get the registration form at ABET centres.
Who to contact
|Mrs Z Mgoduka||Eastern Cape||040 608 4024||040 608 4660|
|Ms NF Gxwati||Free State||051 404 8800||051 430 0863|
|Ms T Masondo||Gauteng||011 355 0753||011 355 0343|
|Mr Muzi Mahlambe||KwaZulu-Natal||033 341 8506||033 341 8802|
|Ms SR Mantshiu||Limpopo||015 291 2564||015 291 2012|
|Ms N Molemane||Mpumalanga||013 766 5370||013 766 7231|
|Mr R Phillips||Northern Cape||053 839 6349||053 830 2308|
|Ms J Mekgoe||North West||018 389 8130||018 389 8246|
|Mr A Damon||Western Cape||021 467 2606||021 467 9385|
For More info Kindly Visit =>https://www.gov.za
No Comment! Be the first one.