Salary Range (Tsh)0 – 500,000
Business / Employer name WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Company : IndustryAgriculture
Job Level :Entry Level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Years of Experience: 1 year
Number of Positions : 3
- Sales, Distribution & Promotion of Agricultural Inputs-Fertilizer, pesticides, agricultural equipment and other assigned products of company’s business portfolio
- Achieves maximum sales profitability growth and accounting penetration within as assigned market segment by effectively selling company products.
- Plan and achieve weekly/monthly sales as per monthly and annual sales plan.
- Ensure payment collection and safe delivery of goods to customers.
- Work with dealers, retailers to help them sell off the bought goods and work for re-order
- To deposit cash collection in bank or give Director present to be deposited
- Maintain all records of business transactions with customers and match it with company records on periodic basis.
- Suggest and execute market promotion plans to achieve target sales and market share as per plan.
- Maintain competitor and market information and report to office on periodic basis.
- Attend customer/market requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and enhance company’s business.
- Submit weekly/monthly sales/collection/promotion plan according to annual plan.
- Submit daily /weekly / monthly call and progress report against the plans in respective formats.
- Work with accountability and honesty in any other area as desired by company.
- Adhere to all company policies and code of conduct while discharge of duties.
- Technical and scientific qualification
- Knowledge of agriculture products.
- Sales experience in areas related to agriculture.
- Good communication and public relation.
- Flexibility in travelling.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or agribusiness.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in sales of agriculture product.
- Applicant must attach an up-to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable Contacts.
- Applicant should apply on strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certificate copies
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- A signed application letter should be written in English and Address to BRANCH MANAGER, Wembley international Tanzania limited, P O Box75641. DAR ES SALAAM
- Deadline for application is 30th MARCH 2022
- Only Shortlisted candidate will be informed on a date of interview.